ss_blog_claim=454f1352fd587751c30eddcb7fa22d13 My Absent Mind: Tassimo

Tassimo

I’m sure you all have seen and heard about the Tassimo Brewing Systems. Well, I WANT  one of these!! I LOVE my coffee, but I’m rather picky about it too. I’m also the only coffee drinker in the house, which makes it kind of a bummer if all I want is one cup of coffee. I find that regular coffee makers don’t make the coffee well if it’s less than about 6 cups perked. So the Tassimo would be perfect for me so I can make my one cup at a time whenever I actually want it.

Even better though, with the Tassimo you can also make Lattes, Cappuccino, and even Hot Chocolate! Which means it is incredibly useful for the whole family since hubby and kids love Hot Chocolate. I’ve never really tried Lattes or Cappuccino to be honest with you, but I’m sure I would give them a try with one of these since I wouldn’t have to pay what coffee shops are asking for them!

So, why am I blogging about a coffee maker? Because I want to WIN it from My Organized Chaos! That’s why! LOL. You can mosey on over to her blog and check it out(it’s a great blog and she always has lots of great contests)…..but pleeeeeeeeease let me win it ok ;)……hey, it’s been yet another rough year, I think I deserve it :).

My Organized Chaos

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Well Ya did it to me.. Now I want a cup of Joe.. yes I do.. with peppermint chocolate in it.. So I will go indulge some coffee and get all jacked up and then take an ambien to go to sleep... Gee Thanks.. Hope ya win!!! :) Love ya Girl

Rene' Morris said...

Ohhh...a coffee gadget! I have never heard of this.. I was planning to buy the Bunn, but perhaps I must see this thing! HEY! Get over to my blog and follow men! Please and thank you. *batting eyelashes*